ST535 - Statistical Methods for Quality and Productivity Improvement
- Prerequisites: ST 512
- Term & Frequency: Fall
- Student Audience: Statistics and engineering graduate students
- Credit: 3 credits
- Recent Texts: Statistical Quality Control by Montgomery
- Recent Instructors: Roger Woodard, Herle McGowan
- Background and Goals: Basic introduction to methods of quality control
- Content: Modern methods of statistical process control for graduate students with calculus-level course in engineering statistics. Classical and modern methods of SPC in framework of the Deming quality management philosophy emphasizing continuous process improvement. Orientation toward use of PC-class computers for computations.
- Alternatives: The industrial engineering course ISE 443 has similar content.
- Subsequent Courses: None
SP 2017 Sections:
|-||/ - |